Thursday, November 02, 2006

Introducing The McMahon Family Blog!

Recently, our family started a new and very unexpected journey. Two months ago we discovered we were having twins, which came as a huge surprise because there is no history of twins in my wife's family, nor in my family. After the initial shock passed, we were looking forward with great excitement and anticipation to the addition of two new children to the one son we already had. We expected them to arrive in late January to early February, but on Monday, October 30th, after a roller coaster weekend, our little twin girls decided to arrive early, only 25 weeks into their gestation, almost 13 weeks early! This Blog will allow you, our family, friends, and community, to journey with us as we, Graham (Dad), Karyn (Mom), Isaiah (Big Brother), Faith (First Born Twin), and Makaila (Second Born Twin), walk through the very early and tumultuous beginnings of being a family of 5 with two very small and premature infant members. We covet your prayers, thoughts, and support in the months ahead!

Blessings,

Graham McMahon

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Graham & Karyn

Our thoughts and prayers are with you ALL at this time...God is watching over you ALL...i pray that you feel His love close to you as you go through your day...

Love your Chruch Family

Anonymous said...

Karyn & Gaham,
Thank you to tell Jane to call me and let me know this emergency. I was shocked to hear that the babies are out so soon. Praise God for the safety of their early arriving. I know that there are still lots of things that need to be done.
You are in my prayers.
Be with you guys on the journey.

Love you guys really much

Forest

Anonymous said...

Hi Karyn and Graham:
We are praying for you, Isaiah, Faith and Mikaila. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you. We pray that God's love, peace, strength would be very real to you and that His hand would guide the doctors and nurses that are caring for you all.

Anonymous said...

Dear Karyn, Graham, Isaiah, Faith & Mikaila, I love you all so dearly. I am at home praying for you...that you truly know God's comfort, peace and hope. The girls are beautiful, and are already a powerful testimony of God's great love and strength. Much much love, Jennifer

Joe, Stacey, Joshua, James and Matthew said...

Graham, Karyn, Isaiah, Faith & Mikaila, we are praying for your strength and health. God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Hi Graham and Karyn;
We want you to know that our thoughts and prayers are with all of you during this time! Love Rick and Paulette Grieve

Anonymous said...

Dear Karyn and Graham

My thoughts and prayers are with all of you during this moments/days of hope, faith, love and courage.

Carol

Anonymous said...

Graham.
Oh lorddd Im so happy for you.
Your girls are beautiful
I did not think they would come so soon.
I miss you and the family so much.
I hope your doing well and lets get together soon when you have some free time.
Love always. bless you
suzie

Anonymous said...

Hey Graham and Karan!
Faith and Mikaila are beautiful! I noticed Mikaila has long piano playing fingers like yours Karan! My prayers are with you, Isaiah, Faith, and Mikayla always. I know God is with your girls. I love you all!
-Bethany

Anonymous said...

Hey, Karyn
I want to see you and Graham and the babies. Please call me @ 778-835-3518. I just talked with Andy and she said that you are living in Vancouver now. So please do give a call.

Love you guys

Forest